Wednesday, May 12, 2010

sidenotes....

---been a month after libera's visit but they left me with so many memories - memories of friends being like a member of a family now, friends who have abandoned me, friends who got jealous and envious friends because of an association with a libera member. i never realized how association with this group could suddenly change relationships - old ones fading away and new ones to discover later...

it was also a day of M & G for fans on that afternoon of april 14th. people who just interacted on the net finally met, exchanged pleasantries and extending friendships until after the showcase at RCBC on the 16th. the bonding grew more closer when one by one, each member uploaded photos, tagged each other (well, i called this a game of tag-tag and it was pretty exhausting!!). then the endless chat at 360, feeding information to those who weren't able to make it to the two occasions.

----my friend from france has requested me to delete this part of my blog. funny how my friendship with this person started but as expected, we turned out to be friends on another site. i offered my hand of friendship which she gladly accepted. and early this morning, 18th of may, she was very kind to have shared a little review of what transpired in arundel. thank you, jyna & i'm glad to be a libera friend to you..