Monday, June 14, 2010

...the brighter side of life....

---i thought i'd be dead after my unpleasant encounter with some people i'd rather forget now but it pays to be silent for a while. i cleaned my contacts on FB, refrained from making comments, posting shoutouts and even strayed away from the chatbox (except for a few encounters with leo jap who somehow lifted my spirits during my down moments); jake evasco and rommel jerno who popped up unexpectedly and offered kind words & gave me links to view; the de castro family - jon, kojie and mom, mila who are natural comedians, this family never fails to bring out a hearty laugh from me even in the wee hours of the morning; mitch young, who has always given me words of encouragement & support; romina enopia who has left me for a better job in davao; sofia rodriguez who at a very young age (at 13) never fails to make me cry because she has always been there for me, offered words of comfort during my lowest days and lately, ericka flores (whom i accidentally deleted while cleaning up my contacts).

---after that incident, i "left" libera matters for a while. never went back to my pics, links, and vids. i kept my CDs and has switched back to andrea bocelli in my car. i pretend i don't see the poster mounted on the wall and if i did take a look at it, my vision got through. joshua madine's face didn't create a spark anymore, nor did cassius'. i hate to admit it but my admiration for tom cully has changed - so much so that during the time when everything was okay, it was so hard to find him - and after all these had happened, there he was - in the company of the people who hurt me. up until this moment, i still haven't gotten a reply from alan totten on why i'm banned on yoodoomusic. i never did anything wrong nor violated any rules set by him on that site so i deem it to be so unfair on my person for him to just "throw" me out, just like that. but i couldn't care anymore. my conscience is clean and i won't go on wasting time & effort to find out why.

---the games on the internet kept my sanity. pacman was back and i never failed to take a cut on the board but until this time, i still haven't got through level 7 but i'm proud to announce i've reached a score of 30 thousand plus. another game is brick shift which plays similar to collapse; tower stack is another good game & tonight, i finally beat my old score & has reached the 40thou mark. but leo jap's score still makes me dizzy....hah hah i finally had time for my cafe world which i neglected during libera days. i have missed getting in touch with a lot of people outside libera. i never realized how i spent much of my time on libera that looking back, it also became my "world". mitch young was right, life doesn't stop with libera - i thought i have moved on but dealing with those fanatics proved me wrong- i just moved on "a bit"..

---last night, i have finally reconnected with ericka flores through mitch, who was kind to have explained to her about what happened & why she suddenly vanished from my contacts. and eri was a barrington/madine fan. my libera album, which i have kept from public view has once again been opened - since i wanted to tag eri on my photos. i felt good looking at all of them again - some of which i have already forgotten. i also needed to untag those people whom i'd rather forget now but the memories of the meet & greet and the RCBC concert has once again livened me up. i missed their voices suddenly so maybe later in the day, i'll drown the house with libera music once again.

---there is life after libera...and now, i'm seeing the brighter side. now i can say, i have moved on...