Friday, December 31, 2010

P.S. and this is for you, jaundice decision...

---it was quite upsetting to read a very nasty comment from you on this first day of the year. this is my blog, my page, my honest opinions, my personality. if you don't care about anything written down here then go to another site and leave your nasty remarks there. i know who you are. and in doing so, you just made a terrible mistake in hurting my feelings. do you believe in the saying "what comes around, goes around?" you will never, ever succeed in anything you do and every endeavor you take will never, ever materialize. that is the greatest mistake you did by calling me names of which i'm not.

---so next time, show some RESPECT because when you say anything to hurt me, it's just like saying it to your own mother!