Friday, December 31, 2010

what a way to greet 2011!!!

---while waiting for my cupcakes to get done in cupcake corner, and after gorging on so much food to celebrate the new year, i turned on my laptop only to find a very nasty comment on my recent blog. it was from a certain "jaundice decision" who has so cowardly hidden under the skirt of his ego to greet my blog with one word which can only probably describe himself - - - "arsehole".

---and reviewing my past blogs, i found another comment coming from him again calling me a "brit hag" and a "pervert", claiming those words came from the mouth of tom cully (who in heaven's name doesn't even know me from adam!).

---i have 3 names in mind. and these are the real certified perverts who follow thomas cully, open an account using his name, his pictures, copy his music, pretend they know him that well and even claiming to own something which is next to impossible.

---so to you, jaundice decision - if you don't have anything good to say, save those words to yourself, go and face the mirror and there you'll realize what a real pervert is. go to your little corner of your room, check on the dictionary and look up the meaning of these words - FAN, FANATIC & PERVERT.

---as for me? i'm a fan. a certified libera fan who will fight tooth and nail to uncover any sinister thoughts you gay fans have for those boys.