Monday, April 26, 2010

andaya connection...


as i have mentioned, i met andaya at 360 and i thought the guy has humor compared to the others at the chatbox. we were then friends on FB. as tickets were already selling at AIM, i thought another friend CA would offer to get me tickets and good seats as they were already "introduced" to de ocampo. romina offered to get me 3 tickets but i could not give her an answer yet. andaya on the FB chatbox offered me 3 good seats of which i went to see him personally, paid for all 3 orchestra seats and had coffee (my treat). the friendship between him and me - as libera fans, widened as i thought him to be quite 'obsessed' already. oh, we talked endlessly about the privacy thing, the gratitude we're supposed to thank libera for coming back, etc. etc. there were stories which he could have confided only to me about the boys and naturally, the things he was doing for the love of these boys.

then came midnight of libera's arrival. i was online when romina texted me (through her close source) that the boys just flew in. wow! i texted andaya and told him, they're here and his reply in all caps DON'T ANNOUNCE THIS YET!!! weh! why? their arrival was expected around that time..so off i went to 360 and typed this code: "the eagles have landed". and on my FB account, "the angels have landed". why hold information from the fans about their arrival? so thanks to romina, we all knew that libera arrived safely in manila around midnight april 12 (or was that 13?).