Sunday, April 25, 2010

...the space shuttle ride...

again, some kids at 360 mentioned the possibility of having contact with the boys' account. some had, some were planning to hunt them down again and some had friends of friends who were in contact with this or that. i think i made a long speech about the "privacy" thing. and this i revealed for the very first time - a very reliable source gave me a site where i could find tom cully - i did, made a very sincere comment about him and that was it... tom replied with only 2 words and a letter x "thank you x".. i believed it was him and it made me so happy, knowing he could still reach out to his fans. but i made the mistake of getting in touch again, if only to give my thoughts about libera's concert here... the administrator of that site reprimanded me in the best polite manner he can as not to offend me. i apologized for what i did. i told the kids would they want to go on a similar situation where all they will get is a reprimand from the administrator of a site?

comes a comment from a certain frank dobbins: madness starts when you find yourself talking to yourself..short of calling me crazy... i was in defense of that privacy thing, i didn't flaunt my connection with tom cully and yet dobbins called me 'crazy'? i was upset why the 4 administrators were silent about the whole thing... andaya and i were already exchanging text messages regularly and he didn't say anything about the whole matter. worse, they deleted my comments and still retained dobbins as a member. at 360, any comments not to their liking will be deleted. i'm quick to apologize if i said something wrong, if i hurt somebody's feelings - dobbins, at his age (and him not considering my age, too) showed the highest form of throwing shit to other people. and i wonder why 360 tolerates this kind members.

and andaya appeased me with like a 3hr celfone tsika with his blah-blahs. and since i'm not into so much making it a big issue, i just let it pass.