Friday, April 23, 2010

libera360..


i looked forward to my evenings signing to 360 to chat and interact with other libera fans..we had fun. i remember putting some humor (as usual) but looked forward to meeting friends who shared my love for libera music. then came trouble i didn't expect as a fan..

i was browsing for pics when this picture of josh madine came up. so i had to let my daughter teach me how to save because i wanted that picture to be my profile pic. i knew it wasn't mine so i wrote the 'owner' if i could borrow, much less have it and even thanked her in advance for it. whoah! the following morning, came 2 messages from mother & daughter to the tune of pinatubo & eyjafjallajokull at their volcanic madness! my golly, just because of madine's picture, i ate ashes and lava! and this made me cry buckets so i wrote the two and apologized and deleted that damn pic from my computer. turned out that they just took that photo from the TV while watching the leiden tape (which i later did and took a photo of liam), and the drama didn't stop there..

back at 360, everybody was into tom cully's ethnicity, josh madine's roots, kavana's ancestors -oh, those black-haired boys were hot topics.. some insisted tom's mom is vietnamese, madine is indian/pakistani descent and we discussed this for the longeeeeest hours and weeks! tactless as i am (like kris aquino), i mentioned the possibility of tom being adopted. just by that word, i thought philippines was engaging UK with an unexpected war. i think it was either "censored" or maybe nobody took notice of it and just let it died a natural death. more topics followed suit and i got myself into trouble again because i was speaking casually and my words were spontaneous - that's how the group became divided. some agreed with me while a lot wanted me dead! and so my friendship with nurse eric pazzuiagan (from palawan); chix abellanosa; romina enopia; doris solidum; richel sacop; and von rabena came to. von rabena bombarded me with insults but later apologized and eventually became my friend on FB... oh, he's so sweet and even started calling me "mommy"... another friend came up from faraway italy - tina mendiola. she's not really a libera fan but admires their music. besides, we came from the same government agency so we had something in common.

and i had to leave 360 because of this. (sad).