Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"deep peace"....of a running wave to you...

another reply from mitch to andy winter:


Dear Mr. Winter,

I appreciate your reply very much. Thank you, thank you, sir.

Behind all of what happened, I was also thinking maybe you lacked sleep from all the busy schedules, and were also under so much pressure, being responsible over 23 kids whom you were entrusted with. But I'm proud to say that you did a very good job in keeping them safe, and if I had children, I sure would entrust them to a person as tough yet as caring and protective as you.

I am just overwhelmed. I guess I can sleep better now. I hope you can too. These past few days has drained me, and somehow I wasn’t performing quite well with my hospital duties as I had so much to think. I was also imagining how it could be affecting you too. I'm sorry Mr. Winter. I pray you feel better now.

You know, other than the Libera members, people here are eventually getting to know the team involved such as you, Barbara, etc. and I think you guys also should have your share too of being loved and adored by Filipino fans. You’ve all been here enough to be treated as family. As in any family, there are misunderstandings, but soon as it gets resolved, the ties become closer. You are always welcome here. It’s ok to be tough, but it’s also ok to smile and hang loose once in a while without letting your guard down.
But we’ll love you anyhow.

It’s nice to know you better Mr. Winter. I see your bright side now. At least now I understand better and see things more clearly.

It’s 4:45am and I gotta get enough sleep for the afternoon shift today. But I’ll drop a note of thanks to Thelma before I rest.

Thank you so much Mr. Winter.

Take care.

-MITCH