Friday, April 23, 2010

familiarizing::


hello everyone! i'm proud to say that tonight, i did this on my own - without any help from mhelai. in the past, i still had to wait for her and set up things for me in the computer. but fortunately, with the help of my libera friends - tina mendiola from italy, chix abellanosa and romina enopia, i learned the tricks of copy/paste/ link this-link that and other computer terms a 51-yr old would never understand..

i never imagined doing this blog not until the thought crossed my mind about expressing myself about how some events have brought joys and sorrows for me. well, mostly joys.

i enjoy tinkering with the computer until my eyes blur and finn would bite my elbow and try dragging me off my seat, that would be past 2am when i'd already hear the neighbor's rooster announcing the break of day..

my blog will touch mainly on how i met my friends who share the same passion for LIBERA music. this started off last year, october to be exact, after their concert at the PICC.