Wednesday, April 28, 2010

andy winter's messages

at 3:25 pm today, i received a message from andy winter permitting me to repost his messages, here goes:


Mitch Young April 28 at 4:53am
Dear Mitch

Your message reached me just as I was considering how best to word a similar message to you.

I am truly sorry if I come across as somewhat robust when looking after the boys - I mean no disrespect to Libera fans but the responsibility of looking after other people's children is something I take very seriously and I always have the boys' safety and privacy at the forefront of my mind. As the parent of a former Libera boy I understand what it is like to entrust your child to others and the parent in me sometimes comes out when I am 'on duty'. I am sure that as a nurse you understand the 'need to care' that I am describing

Thank you for taking down the video - I am so grateful to no longer be associated with bad language - and as you say there is nothing more to be gained by a 'who said what; debate. I will take more care in the future not to carelessly offend people such as yourself.

I think we both owe a big thank you to Thelma who seems to have brought us together - and I shall pass a personal message to her.

Thank you for reaching out to me and may I also pass my kind regards to you and your family - from myself and from Libera.

Yours faithfully

Andy

Thank you Mitch. Now get some sleep young man...

Andy