Monday, April 26, 2010

M & G with libera boys...


as always, i was busy talking & talking that my daughter tapped me on the shoulders and said "they're here"... i froze.. i couldn't believe seeing the boys in person - breathing, walking, waving, smiling..the voices i've been listening to are here in front of me! jonathan barrington & brother henry were the first one i saw. rewind:::i had to ask CA for faces & names of the little ones as i'm not really familiar with them. my list of libera boys has always been stuck to prizeman's best 5 - so CA kindly furnished me with the faces and names of the younger ones - ingles, smart, mordaunt, skan, etc. i only knew moriarty because he's my favorite boy now. there were two new boys, collins & o'connnell-white.

i took pictures with my trusty nokia 3120. then came my turn, no. 44... OMG, the 51-yr old woman "transmogrified" into a 16-yr old kid! i was a fan! i couldn't coordinate my brain and hands - gazing at the boys, taking pictures, having my poster and CD cover signed is no easy task. then the unexpected came - i forgot the names of the boys! so what came from my mouth was just "and you are?" and the boys gladly gave out their names with a smile! whew! and that was just the first batch. came joshua madine's group. there were shrieks and screams (well, i knew where that came from, hah hah). this time, kuya security allowed my daughter to come with me as i told him my hands were not steady anymore in taking pics.

----henry b. is little old man. the boy is cute and bright, too.
----jonathan b. didn't look like he was in the mood. actually, jonathan's face had the same
look and expression from M & G up to the time they left RCBC.
----kavana crossley made me feel i was a long-lost relative! i was like 2 boys away from him
and he already had a big "hello" and smile for me.
----sammy moriarty is the serious one. one hello, one smile. but he's cute.
----daniel fontannaz had this bright aura when i came up to him. he had this bright smile when i
ask, "and you are?" "daniel" - oh, fontannaz, i said. and he said "that's right"..
the rest of the boys had their hellos and smiles ready for everybody. it was a sight to behold!

----joshua madine is cute. he had this "pre-recorded" reply for everyone "THANKS FOR
COMING". well, i mustered enough courage to say "hi, josh" he looked up to me, looked
straight in my eyes, gave me his famous smile and said "hello, how are you?", and the
pre-recorded "thanks for coming". now i know why skittles and the rest of the girls
are dying to see this boy! (where was his dad, by the way? - oh, this is a private
joke known only to me & my libera friends, hah hah)

----liam connery is really an angel. i'll let you out on a little secret. i really looked forward to
meeting liam in person. romina enopia has been telling me stories how cute this boy was
during last year's concert. and since then, i referred to liam as an "angel". he was very
polite. i asked for a handshake (i did from everyone), he extended his hand, looked up
to me and gave me that "angelic smile" with his big blue eyes, not blinking a bit.

----i took photos, andaya lead us to callum. i took a shot of ben crawley. i had to ask barbara
the chaperone-ness and asked if i could take another shot of the leggett brothers -
as the first one was bad. he yelled out to the 2 boys, alex! sam! look this way!! click... and
since i had that chance, asked for her autograph, too. when i tried to take a shot of her, she
screamed "no pictures, pls.!" i turned back, she could have eaten me alive!!! LOL